Raspberry Gazed Chicken Breasts are 215 calories per serving. Photo is courtesy of Oxmoor House.
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion, if desired
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, dash of Mrs. Dash
- Any sugar-free jam such as raspberry, orange marmelade or apricot
- fresh berries or shredded orange peel can be added to more jam on the side (heated)
Place chicken on a sprayed baking dish with all other ingredients on top. Place in a preheated 325 degree oven and cook until chicken is cooked through, about an hour. Served with tossed salad, green vegetable (remember asparagus!) with a small quanity of wild or brown rice.