Salmon cakes are delicious and easy. One serving is 150 calories.
- 2 pouches (6 oz each) skinless boneless pink salmon
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup beaten egg whites or egg beaters
- 1/2 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil (I prefer olive)
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon cakes 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn carefully and cook 4 to 5 minutes more or until cooked through.