Friends, as an experienced pot luck block party hostess, I know people often bring lasagne. It’s always delicious. Another popular entre is creamy mushroom fettuccini. For our gathering this Sunday evening, I will make my Blueberry Field Greens Salad. Tomorrow I will post another recipe I’ll make for the party.
- a package of mixed field greens
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans
- Bottled vinaigrette
- Toss together first 4 ingredients; drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Newman’s Own Light Raspberry & Walnut vinaigrette.