Make Tuna Cha Cha Mex in a pie pan. I use Charlie Tuna. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans – Chunk Light Tuna in Water (if using cans, drained and chunked)
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 2 green onions, sliced, white and green parts
- 1 package (8 oz.) fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light (made with 2% milk) shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese in 9 – inch pie plate; top with tuna.
- Pour salsa over tuna; sprinkle with cheese and onion.
- Cover and chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.