Friends, this is my husband, Gerry’s, favorite dinner. He requested it for tonight– Chicken and Artichoke Hearts. This recipe can be made with chicken breasts cooked intact with artichoke topping with Parmesan Cheese or as a casserole. Either is delicious.
Ingredients: 14-oz can water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped. 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese; 3/4 cup light mayonnaise; a dash of garlic powder.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray an 11×7 inch baking dish with Pam.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast halves and place in the dish.
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.