Today I recovered my vanity stool!

Besides the new fabric, costing $14, here are the tools I used– screwdriver, scissors,  and staple gun. I turned the stool upside down and removed screws that hold the seat on the frame.  I didn’t remove the old fabric, just cut the new fabric to fit and stapled it on the backside.  Here’s a square of the fabric I used–

hummingbird square by design

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s