Yup, it is cooling a bit. Only 86 degrees. What goes well with chicken? Cole Slaw. I added metric measurements with our typical cups and spoons.
- 3 cups 10 g shredded coleslaw mix
- Carrots and celery, sliced thin or shredded
- 1/3 cup 75.64 ml nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup 81.63 ml lowfat buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. 43.31 ml light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp 10 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp 5.08 ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. 3.75 g parsley
- 1 tbsp. 3 g chives
- 1 tsp.1 g dried dill
- 1/2 tsp.1.13 g onion powder
- 1/2 tsp.1.13 g black pepper
- 1/4 tsp.1 g garlic powder
- 11 Salt Directions
- Mix together the yogurt, buttermilk, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, chives, dill, onion powder, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Taste and season if needed.
- Toss with coleslaw mix, carrots and celery.